Friday, March 26, 2010

i m not dead and i didnt fall off the face of the earth

so verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about my promise of trying to post more often well that fell through i didn't get to ride last week and school this week has been so hard because of last week i had spring break and on the Sunday before spring break i had a dance workshop and can you believe i danced for like almost six hours straight yeah it sounds like a lot but when you are having fun it flies and now that i found out when i am going to disney and when our two summer sessons and advanced placment audition is and that we could possibly be dancing a full ballet at the fantasy of trees at christmas time and the recital is a little less then eight weeks away and i still have one more full dance to learn so i have to remember like 13 dances and then i have to decide what classes to take next year and i have finals in less then 5 weeks i am so stressed with all of this and i thought blogging would help and hopefully i will get to ride this weekend other news my saddle pad came in and i am dying to use it ine that i am glad about is that it is friday and i finally have a day off since i dance all week and ride staurday friday and sunday are my only days off but i am glad it keeps me from being bored all the time and its exercise and it helps with my riding oh and i have had a thought i am thinking about creating another blog just about my dancing and the studio its self so comment and tell me what you think i know this post is kinda a mumbo jumbo of things but since i havent posted in forever i thought it would be okay i hope its not to wet this weeked to ride because i wish we could jump so i dont want it to rain and this is just for my best friend who hasnt asked in a while mark is fine as i type he is sitting beside me and i bet you are asking who is mark that is the name josie gave my cat crush aka mark because all of my animals names start with "M"

No comments:

Post a Comment