Monday, May 31, 2010

hey

hey every one this is just a short update and i will put a post up hopefully sometime this week if i have time from this stressful week with having to pack and dance and the sad thing is i am missing the summer horse camp and i swear if any one hurts my Gus man you will pay jk but i am serious don't hurt him Sara Josie that your job make sure no on hurts him and don't let them use my personal stuff i cant believe i am leaving Friday for Orlando, Florida for a week at Walt Disney so Sara Josie please keep me updated on thing and i will do the same for you i will make sure i have pictures to share when i get back i love you guys a lot have fun with all the horses and say hello to Gus for me while i am away hey and feel free to text me while i am in Florida i don't care it would be good to talk to both of you

No comments:

Post a Comment