Friday, November 20, 2009

movies and lessons

[this is Josie form theamazingindigo.blogspot.com] Today Megan and I went to see the newly released second installment of the Twilight saga, New Moon. It was an amazing cliff hanger that has me us dying to see the third installment, Eclipse. I am spending the night tonight, so I can just get up and go to lessons in the morning and help, since it is prettyyy late. :) Anyways, I hope we end up doing Dressage or jumping again as to where Indy and I are the bomb. Im going to let Megan take over now! ok hey everyone like josie said New Moon was FAB U LOUS and tomorrow like she said is lessons and i hope we do jumping so now that it is late i am very tired because we got in line to go into the theather at six thirty and we where the second group in line and we got great seats in the first row of the stadium seating and in the dead center it was great and we could see everything and next week i will be going again with my step mom lee so happy about that and that is all i have to say because well it is late and i am tired and have to get up early for lessons so there will be another post tomorrow after noon so from Megan and Josie goodnight and goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment