Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Friends

Okay i wanted to do another post and this is all about my friends and their personalities


Josie-i love her to death and i swear we are sisters she rides Mister Indigo and her riding level is off the chart so her personality she is someone that i want to have behind me and will stand up for what she knows is the truth what ever i have on my chest she will let me vent and she is a great listener and i dont want to lose her or any of my other friends i can trust her with my secrets i cant find enough special words to describe to josie JOY FULL
OUT OF THE ORDINARY
SWEET
INTELLIGENT
EXCITING

Sara-i love her to death too she rides belle duhhh thats her horse her personallity is hypper funny can be a bit bossy dont get mad sara please, always has my back her riding level is amazing SASSY
AMAZING
ALWAYS RIGHT LOL
AWSOME




Brandi-i lovve her to death too she rides indigo jefferson and millie she is the life of the party very very hypper very strong person her riding level is at the same mark as mine
BRIGHT
R
AWSOME
N
DARING
INTELLIGENT








No comments:

Post a Comment