Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update on life

Hey guys i'm back its been just a few weeks but i am back and better then ever. I was able to go home from school last weekend and got to ride at my old barn which was amazing considering i got to ride the newest member of our farm a he is still draft horse named ember. He is my baby ,but for those of you who where here when i was still working with Gus he is still there and as crazy as ever. So over the weekend i was able to ride ember but i also got to ride jefferson who is built more like a sport horse and i got to work on some grids with him which was a fantastic experience considering i had not jumped since September or October.Okay so that covers my weekend at home so i then left to come back to my university on Sunday for  another full week as well as my Monday lesson for the equestrian team at my school. This week has been surprisingly good except for the cold and the snow but hey i got a day off of class so i'm not complaining. i just cant wait to get back on a horse again next week, and i hope everyone has an awesome weekend, and valentines day as well. If you are stuck with snow i hope that you stay cuddled up and warm as well as keeping your horsey friends warm as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment