Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a little more about me



i think i waited a little too long to do this but oh well this is me and Jefferson at a summer show at my old barn well i realized that i am fourteen and i started riding when i was six so that nine years an i still cant believe that my name is Megan now that riding is part of my life again i don't now what i would do if i lost that because the friends i have at the barn i only get to see the days that we have lessons i dont
i dont know what to say about me i mean that there is so much and so little to say i am one of those girls that if you say me at school and then at the barn you would not believe its the same person at school most people would think i am a dacer or cheerleader and many people when they meet me thought the same thing but thats at school at the barn i am different i guess at school i might be faking a little and at the barn i am just myself and there is nothing to hide well more now with a younger kids there so some of the girl talk is put of then afterwards we txt and then thats when every thought we have said come out so no matter with that as my best friend sara said with the picture titled my dorks its true we all are dorks no matter what

2 comments:

  1. your stirrups are horridly uneven luff. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, you de only one who would notice that ;D but omg yea how did you ride megan!? :DDDD

    ReplyDelete