Thursday, October 29, 2009

MY BEST LESSON EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Okay
my best
lesson ever has
to be the one
in the winter when
we rode bareback and
i got to trot and go over a very small
jump i was so proud of myself because
i had not ridden bareback in forever and when i use to i was always
scared that i was going to fall off but when i rode Jefferson i knew that i would not fall
because i trusted myself and Jefferson because i new that he would get me trough it
well i actually have another favorite lesson it is when Sara Josie and i went on the trail down to the lake and i got my baby Jefferson and we cantered and hand galloped some of the hills and that is when i learned to keep my heels down so i would not fall off well long story short i lost one of my stirrups at a had gallop up a hill and i did not fall off so that is ny other favorite lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment