Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lessons yay

Today i had lessons and we worked on half passes, backing, hanches in and since it rained last night the arena was a muddy mess so that was not gus's favorite thing but he got over it and for some reason my saddle felt really weird today it kept slipping and it normally doesnt so i dont know maybe it is me maybe i had a off day today who knows what caused it but i have been thinking because now all my friends have horses and sara is hopefull going to get a new horse and i bet you are going to ask why i dont lease belle but i am just to tall and i have been thinking that maybe i should wait till spring or untill i save my money up and get a horse which i just might so who knows i just love riding so much and would like to have a horse to call my own so i can keep wishing for a horse

No comments:

Post a Comment