Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sick of this evil winter weather

like my title said i am sick of this freezing cold disgusting snowy weather on the plus side of this week i have been out of school but might have to go tomorrow but then i am Friday and Monday this weather is evil because it has been so cold and snowy that i have ridden i like four weeks but Sunday that should change because its warming up so hopefully i will go get to see my Buddie Gus this weekend. last weekend i talked to my instructor to see if lessons were canceled and they were which she said was probably a good thing since the week before Gus got his hoof stuck in the pipe gate and was lame so i was like ya that is a good thing we don't have lessons and on the other hand i am like Gus why do you do this to me but she said he was better i am just glad its actually broke freezing these past couple of days and its starting to warm up before it gets cold again but i wont complain to much i am so excited that i have a couple of things to look forward to and that is my good friend well practically sister Josie is coming over this weekend and i order a saddle pad on Jan 8Th and it said it would take three to four weeks to arrive but the weather should be starting to change soon after it arrives so that's a plus and my step mom knows someone who has a side job that is a monogramming business and i am getting my saddle pad monogrammed with my initials

No comments:

Post a Comment