Saturday, January 9, 2010

OK I Cant Belive i didnt ring in the new year

Hey everyone i cant believe i didnt wish all of my followers a Happy New Year well in 2009 1:some of my goals where to ride more offten check
2:be able to canter on indigo check
3: work on jumping check
4:work with gus check
5: be able to use spurs and a dressage wip with gus
6:work up to get gus consistant so this year 2010 be able to canter
so that is just some of my goals from 2009 some fo this year
1:be able to canter on gus
2: be able to jump one foot with gus
3:be able to take him to the fall show if we have one at sharons
4: maybe buy the saddle that i ride in so its mine
5:go on more trail rides
6: be able to start conditioning for foxhunting
that is just a few of my goals for 2010 if i think of more i will add them

No comments:

Post a Comment